Monday, January 3, 2011

In Which I Answer More Questions.

Why, Hello Friends!
I do apologize for being so lame the last few weeks and not posting at all..
I only got a week and a half of Christmas break so I wanted to make the best of it that I could!

Today I'm going to answer some more questions that I received by email.
PLEASE, keep them coming!

If you could name a mountain range, what would you name it?
This is an excellent question... Very easy to answer, though. I would obviously name my mountain range The Misty Mountains. We need a little more Middle Earth around here...
Yes, you can laugh.

How awesome was your Christmas?
It was actually pretty fantastical. I got Prince Caspian and Beauty and the Beast on Bluray. Definitely one of the highlights. Other highlights include: Spending time with family, friends, and of course A.

When I say coffers, what do you think of first? (No googling)
Well, coffer is another word for offering plate, in a church. It's passed around the congregation and monetary offerings and tithes are placed in the plate. However, I'm pretty sure Catholicism is where the word coffers is used most often. I think coffers specifically refers to the place where the church's money is kept... I could be completely wrong. And I have also deviated from the question.. The first thing I think of is money.

What motivated you to start blogging?
See my first ever post for the answer to this question. Click here! Also, I really love to write, and a blog seemed like a great way to get my thoughts out... Also, I love being able to look back and see what I thought about people, places, and things at certain times. I have written in a journal my whole life.
 
Why is the rum gone?
Obviously because Elizabeth set fire to all of it in order to flag down an English ship so that they could be saved after being marooned.. Duh. And maybe if Jack didn't drink so much...

DFTBA.

Love Always,
Emma Cate

2 comments:

  1. But, why is the rum gone? lol.

    Great post and happy new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry!
    That was the best I could come up with!

    ReplyDelete