Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've got my memories, always inside of me.

Hello Readers!
I just wanted to take this post to tell you how sorry I am for being pretty much MIA for the last little bit.
The last week has been... Rough, to say the least, and I have been feeling extremely uninspired.
I will be taking a little bit of a break...
I promise, only a few more days!
I've been working on some stuff that I hope you guys will enjoy.
Thank you for being awesome, and for being willing to stick around until I'm ready to write again.
If you get a spare moment, please say a prayer for me.
And if you're not into praying, please just keep me in your thoughts.
I really appreciate it!
I would love to hear feedback, and maybe about some post ideas, so PLEASE send me an email.

DFTBA.

Love Always,
Emma Cate

But I can't go back, back to how it was.
This is Home - Switchfoot

2 comments:

  1. awe, Emmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa

    Darling Fetch the Battle Ax!

    You know what you need? You need to watch a movie that makes you feel all weird inside because of it's weirdness. You need to watch Moulin Rouge. K. Go now and watch it!

    i l y.
    ipray.
    <3

    ReplyDelete