Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today.

Today, I finally decided to start my blog. I have been considering it for weeks, and today seemed like the perfect day to get to it. 

I'll admit, my friend's blog was part of the reason why I had the final push to start posting my thoughts on life, love and God online. He inspires me. His thoughts on his blog were so profound.. I want to be able to reach someone the way that his words have reached me. This friend of mine has such a passion for God. He makes me laugh, he has seen me cry, and has seen me at the best and worst of times. The past few weeks, I have realized that I don't tell anyone I love them, enough. 
So, friend, I love you. I'm blessed to have you in my life.

Now, for all of you who are reading this, [if ANYONE is reading this]... I just want to thank you for taking the time to try to make sense of my nonsense. I'll do my best to post as often as possible.

Love Always,

Emma Cate

Deuteronomy 31:6
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

1 comment: