Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time.

I was thinking about time today. There's never enough, and always too much. Everyone hates waiting, but when the time comes, you can't believe how fast the moment came and went. Things like your first kiss... You wait and wait for it to happen, and when it finally does, it's over and you'll never have another chance to make that moment special.

I had my first university midterm exam today... I am almost halfway done my first semester of university.

WHAT is up with THAT?

One thing I have learned is that you have to take in every moment. Every single one. Even if it hurts.

I miss when time didn't matter, and I could play outside with my friends, and the worst thing that could happen would be when my mum called me in for dinner.

I miss being young.

Love, Emma Cate




No comments:

Post a Comment