Saturday, March 19, 2011

It might be a quarter-life crisis, or just a disturbing in my soul.

Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Recently, I have been watching tons and tons of Disney movies.. Whose fault is it? FREAKIN' TUMBLR. Yes, my guilty pleasure is Tumblr. I don't know how it happened, but I'm hopelessly, completely and irrevocably addicted. It's okay... You can all laugh.

Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitR3qMUofuzMsgsLkKrKvmtVaOVJ9gh065BOlWz83LWrYNFnaYR_LZhdp80tGqbHb3meukZiIpnRXMoPFq2BwR-p5siEqgP667-0XIk_3ejew6PCEJ7cPVB5P9ZpaFPezLOLC1AsJp_7d-/s1600/Cinderellas_Castle.jpg

 


http://mommyboots.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/The-Wizarding-World-of-Harry-Potter.jpg


Day 15: A person you admire.
http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/20423/Taylor-Swift-008.jpg
Yes, I realize how unbelievably girly and cliche it is to say that I admire Taylor Swift, but I really REALLY do! She is a vision of beauty and class that our generation has been missing. Our generation doesn't have an Audrey, or a Marilyn, or a Princess Grace... we have a Taylor. She takes criticism with grace, and greets her fans with compassion and love. She is real, and doesn't care what others think about her. She is an image of confidence and her musicianship never ceases to amaze me. I just recently listened to Speak Now on vinyl... and it was beautiful. I honestly cannot wait to see her in concert again over the summer. My goal?: T-PARTY.



Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Without fail... Every single time.

God Help the Outcasts - The Hunchback of Notre Dame


Esmeralda
I don't know if You can hear me
Or if You're even there
I don't know if You would listen
To a gypsie's prayer
Yes, I know I'm just an outcast
I shouldn't speak to you
Still I see Your face and wonder...
Were You once an outcast too?

God help the outcasts
Hungry from birth
Show them the mercy
They don't find on earth
God help my people
We look to You still
God help the outcasts
Or nobody will

Parishioners
I ask for wealth
I ask for fame
I ask for glory to shine on my name
I ask for love I can posess
I ask for God and His angels to bless me

Esmeralda
I ask for nothing
I can get by
But I know so many
Less lucky than I
Please help my people
The poor and downtrod
I thought we all were
The children of God
God help the outcasts
Children of God

Day 17: An art piece.
Not sure if this really counts as an art piece, but I'm extremely proud of how clever it is, nonetheless.
 
DFTBA.


Love Always,

Emma Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment