Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You gotta get get over yourself a little, to see the grass is green.

Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.


Day 19: A talent of yours.




Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Photography.

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
In a previous post, I discussed how smell is a large part of how I connect with people... All my friends at university think I'm a giant weirdo... My friends at home? They apologize when they change perfumes.

Day 22: A website.
While on Tumblr a few weeks ago, I discovered this site called CompassionPit.com. This website is kinda like a helpline.. You can either go on as a listener or a venter.. It's all completely anonymous. You are connected with someone of the opposite position, and you can chat with them. I like being a listener. People come on, and completely uninhibited, share their problems with me.. I talk with them, ask them questions.. Give advice if they ask... This is a great safe place for people who think they have no one to turn to. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, please check out this site! Also check it out if you're looking for a way to help people! You never know whose life you may change with just a few kind, loving, and compassionate words.

Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
21 “[Her] master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’"
Matthew 25:21
 
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
The Fast and The Furious.


Day 25: A recipe.
Vanilla Mocha
- Take 3-5 heaping teaspoons of hot chocolate mix and put it into a mug.
- Take French Vanilla Coffeemate. Pour some into the mug.
- Stir until hot chocolate mix is a liquidy paste.
- Then, add some coffee.
- Feel free to add more Coffeemate!
- Enjoy!


DFTBA.

Love Always,
Emma Cate

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling me about the compassionpit.com website. I love helping people and listening to people. Really enjoyed the blog today. (: Keep em comin.

    ReplyDelete