Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In Which I Post a Photo of My Favourite Lion.

Hello Friends!
I know I haven't posted about any of the topics listed in my last post, yet, But I had to tell you...
This weekend, I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D.
And I loved it.

http://www3.telus.net/st_simons/aslan2.jpg


Lucy: "Aslan, will we ever meet with you in our world?" 
Aslan: "You shall." 
Lucy: "How?" 
Aslan: "Because there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

It was absolutely incredible.

I promise my next post will be about one of the things I mentioned the other day.
Until then, DFTBA.

Love Always,
Emma Cate

1 comment: