Monday, October 7, 2013

The girl knew how to chop and change.

Well. It's been two years since I've posted on this blog. Two. Whole. Years. 
730 days. 17 520 hours. 1 051 200 minutes.
That's a really, really long time.
A lot has happened, and a lot has changed.

In February of 2012, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and reaaaaally actute OCD.
It's been fun. [insert sarcastic eye roll here] Really terrible at times. 
But through it all, my friends, family, teachers, and peers have been so so helpful and supportive.
School is really hard to get through, but being a part of the HPA helps me survive.
It fulfills my need to give, and in turn fills up my empty cup a lot of the time.

I'm lonely. Everything hurts most of the time.
But I'm trying. Desperately.
People I love, leave.
But I'm still here.
Trying.

Trying isn't always enough
but its usually my best... and that's really all I can ask myself for.

I'm going to try to be here more often.

Love always,

Emma Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment